Monday, July 16, 2012

Of Music, Light, and Love

This was a personal creative shoot I set up with Channi. It was one of those things where everything fell perfectly into place--someone had a dress, we found the perfect field, caught the perfect light--it was one of those things that made me love photography all over again and it was one of those things that made it feel so incredibly right about my choices and what I'm doing in life. I am so proud of these images and can't get over how stunning Channi is.
It has been an emotional and difficult time moving to Oregon where I have to rebuild an entire client base. Staying in Alaska would have been easy. I could live with my parents and I already had a car. I have a large client base, the perfect location for a studio, other photographers to help teach me, hair and makeup artists available and a local boutique for props and furniture. Staying in Alaska could have been smart. Moving to Oregon was a personal choice and it has tested every part of me. But when I start working, developing, and I really look at how my photography has grown I know that I can figure this out and that this is what I truly want. There are so many opportunities here that I just need to find and take. I know I can handle this challenge and I know I will be able to do this.
"...have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Steve Jobs























1 comment:

  1. KK, I am so proud of you. Keep doing what you are doing. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips