Saturday, March 16, 2013

WPPI: Stevi Sayler Photography

Something that happens as a photographer is that you have all of these amazing photographs of other people-and suddenly nothing decent of yourself! That just means when you have an awesome hotel with some awesome photographer roommates, you can't pass that opportunity up! While this gave me the chance to have my own headshots done by some fab photographers, I was able to shoot some gorgeous ladies as well. 

This is the amazing Stevi Sayler, a Eugene based photographer I met at WPPIU Portland. She is a total blast and I am really lucky that I had her as a travel buddy through this entire experience. I was able to catch some fun shots of her working with our other roommate as well as some gorgeous shots of her. She has true beauty and I loved being able to photograph such a talented artist. 

Thank you Stevi for letting me practice my posing with you and such an amazing week!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips