Monday, September 2, 2013

Seniors: Abby

Abby has one of the sweetest smiles I have ever seen. She joined us for Sandy's second session and we had hers shortly after with much better weather. We really lucked out, it rained all morning, the sun shone for Abby's amazing pictures, and the thunder began right as we finished up. Something about these amazing Alaska girls and their lucky weather! 
Abby has a great sense of style and fabulous shoes (ohhh my her shoes!) From the red glitter converse to wedged sneakers? Seriously. She is also a very talented saxophone player and plays softball for Palmer High. Abby is truly radiant from the inside out!


















Thank you so much Abby for having me as your senior photographer. I enjoyed working with you so incredibly much and I'm so excited to see what you do with your senior year. You're an amazing girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips