Thursday, January 17, 2013

Holi Powder: A Little Winter Fun

 I've been holding onto this holi powder for a while now and have gone through several ideas and dealing with the crazy weather I didn't think I was going to get a chance to use it. But after a cancelation I quickly posted on Facebook and wound up with to models in the morning for a short but Awesome shoot!
A HUGE thank you to Alysia and Andrea for getting up and out there with me, it was crazy, cold, and they had no notice but they absolutely rocked it. It was just time for a little fun and these beautiful girls, who didn't even know each other, just got out there and went for it. I am so happy with their shots and it was really a blast. 
Thank you so much girls and enjoy these fun and colorful pics!









1 comment:

Blogging tips