Saturday, January 26, 2013

Newborn: Nathaniel

I had the pleasure of photographing Roni and Zach's maternity photos back in September while in Seattle. I've known Roni for many years as she was one of my first clients for senior portraits, and meeting her new husband Zach was wonderful. This session wasn't expected until March but I was overjoyed that I was able to meet little Nathaniel as a newborn! It was well worth the drive to see this sweet little family again. They are so sweet and full of love. It means so much to me that I was able to take these photos for Roni with our history together. Nathaniel is absolutely adorable and I'm sure you will fall in love with him as much as I did! Editing some of these brought tears to my eyes, nothing could be more special than to be there to take these for such a dear and true friend. 

Thank you again for letting me be there to capture the sweet and true love of your family Roni and Zach (and Nathaniel!) 


 

1 comment:

  1. That is the most unbelievably cute baby. I bet all they do all day is sit around and look at him. Omg.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips