Thursday, February 7, 2013

Inspiration: Part 3 Photographers

I think with art and especially photography its important to always be looking and be inspired by other photographers work. So much of the time artists have a very hostile reaction to having their work copied and having to be on top and the best in their field. While "imitation is the best form of flattery", I understand this to a point that we all have our original ideas and need to find a way to stand out in such a competitive business. 
In such a competitive field I have been blessed to find some incredible photographers who have been more than willing to share their inspiration, ideas, and knowledge with me. These are some of those artists and their stunning work, along with a few of my other favorite photographers whose work has always enlightened and motivated me. 

Thank you to every friend who has been willing to share your insight and inspiration with other artists and myself, I appreciate it more than you could ever know.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips