Wednesday, February 6, 2013

LensRental is Awesome

I had known that about photographing Nicole's party for a while, but I decided kind of last minute I wanted to rent a wide angle for the bar location. I figured small dark bar needed a wide angle for the light and to fit everyone in the group. I am so glad that I did! Not only am I in love with this lens, LensRental was fantastic about helping me with my order and getting it to me on time. The whole thing was fairly simple and I really enjoyed being able to try out these great products for such a good price. A big thank you to Michael for helping me with all the confusion! What a seriously awesome company.


Here are a few shots of my favorite puppy models, Rosie and Lily. Love the 2.8f stop. Ugh! Someone buy me that lens ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips