Friday, May 3, 2013

Senior: ACMA Rep Holly

 Holly has been waiting for her senior pictures since I took her sister's back in 2008. I've known for years she would be my rep for her highschool, which she loves, Arts and Communication Magnet Academy. She is fabulous in every sense of the word and I was so excited to work with this girl. Picking a theme for her shoot was easy, Holly has been a Daughter of Neptune for the Portland Yacht club a few years now and absolutely loves sailing. The docks at Sauvie's island were perfect with her nautical flare. This girl was meant to be in front of a camera, the lovely actress she is, and is radiant in every picture. We styled the last bit of her session in red to fit her dramatic side a bit more. Doesn't this girl just shout theatre? Just fabulous!

A little personal note, I absolutely adore and love this girl to pieces. She has become a little sister during my last few years in Oregon and  I am so blessed to have her in my life. Holly is light, energy, strength, and all that is good in the world. I've never met someone with such a vivacious and positive attitude that spreads to those around her. She is talented, sweet, and I am so proud to see her graduate this year. 










ACMA Seniors of 2014: Holly is your senior representative! She will be handing out discount cards for your senior session, so make sure to ask her for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips