Saturday, May 11, 2013

Senior: Sunset High Rep Jaclyn

Jaclyn is such a fabulous and charming girl. Plus she is absolutely gorgeous! It has been so amazing to watch her grow with her dear friend Holly over the past few years. She has the kindest heart and soul and is always so full of life. The two of them together make the perfect pair and I had such a wonderful time shooting them as my senior reps!
Jac will be a senior at Sunset High School in Beaverton this year. She is sweet and stunning with a little tomboy flair! I love that Jac is always game for anything and always has a smile on her face. I'm excited to see where this next year will take her (because we all know this chic is going places!)

Thank you so much for being my fabulous rep Jac and congratulations on your senior year! 













I've decided Jaclyn could work at Disneyland as Princess Jasmine, she's got the look! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips