Thursday, May 30, 2013

Family Time: The Dukes

I'm sure you all will recognize Natalie's gorgeous face as a senior representative for me last year (she is about to graduate, go Natalie!) I've been talking with her mother, Paris, for quite some time now and from the moment I arrived at their house it was like I've known her forever! They are one of the sweetest and fun loving families I have met. I loved having just the three of them to work with and how sweet they are together. Jim and Paris are some of those parents that remind me of my own, still truly in love after the years. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and I hope I get the chance to again! 


Sorry Paris! It was just too great that he snuck that in there ;)

  


My absolute favorite shot, such gorgeous ladies! 






  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips