Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Moonlight Five Charity Run

Last weekend I spent some time as a volunteer photographer. I helped photograph the Moonlight Five race here in Eugene, an event to raise stroke awareness . My dear friend Katie helped put it together and put so much work into making this amazing event. 
You can read more about the race online here.
 I was so impressed with everyone who put the event together and everyone I know who ran! It was a crazy and colorful night to stay the least. It was also interesting trying out some night photography and loved all the effort the runners put into their outfits, it made for some great photos!

Swole mates, buff beauties, and David the buff lobster! We have good nicknames ;)








Those lovely whiteish streaks there is David! Woohoo! 










Chantica, Katie, David, Nisreen
Nate, Erica, Stefan

Congratulations to all of you for the incredible run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips