Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weddings: Nicole and Kashi

All I can say over and over is that I am so honored to have become friends with Nicole and Kashi and be a part of such an incredible moment in their lives. I have been so excited since their engagement session to see what these two had planned for their ceremony.

 I loved how they were in the moment and focused on their love and sharing it with family and friends.  I've made it my goal to be more like Nikki when planning and stop stressing over details, I was so impressed by her all day long! Not to say she didn't have every detail covered, everything was incredible. The boys had bicycle ties, the bridesmaids had charms with bicycles, and the guests were given Bicycle playing cards. My absolute favorite part of the day (besides all the incredible dancing!) was when the two announced they would be combining their names, McGilloway and Green, to McGillagreen. I don't think anything could be more fitting for them! 

Writing has never been my specialty and I feel I may be at a loss for words when it comes to this wedding. Nicole and Kashi's connection and the love they share with family and friends has left me speechless. Luckily I am a photographer and can instead share the beauty of this day with you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Nicole's series of "I am refusing to cry yet" faces

 
One of their friends made this amazing shadow box-absolutely amazing!

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I think Corey makes a quite fetching maid of honor with the bouquet!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Nicole and Kashi, thank you so incredibly much for having me as your photographer. I feel truly honored and blessed to have such amazing clients and new friends.

Location and Catering: McMenamin's Edgefield, Troutdale OR | Hair and Makeup: Ruby Spa | Bride and Maid of Honor Dresses: Lena Medoyeff Studio | Flowers: C&K's Flower GardenInvitations: Karen Khounthavong | DJ: Dexterous Productions 

1 comment:

Blogging tips