Monday, April 8, 2013

Engagement: Nicole&Kashi

This is a shoot I have been incredibly excited for. So excited as I planned out sequences of images I wanted on my flight home from Vegas three weeks prior and knew exactly what I wanted from the entire shoot. In all honesty who couldn't be that excited when a tandem bike comes into play? It couldn't have been more fitting for these two. 

Nicole and Kashi met while on separate bike trips across the country, so their bike themed engagement and wedding is more than appropriate and adorable. They also had their two dogs along (my kind of people) which ended our day in a perfect playful way. They're also an unfairly stunning couple that makes my job far too easy. Check out those shoes! 

On our drive to Cannon beach I asked them about how they met; Nikki gave a great 30 second version and a good laugh before Kashi told me the full story. Listening, I began to realize their love and their meeting was a true act of fate and a passion that you rarely come across. The two of them had this radiant love that enveloped you in awe inspiring emotion. All day they were completely at ease with each other and I was able to sneak into these true moments and capture the sincerity of the two.

It was a pleasure to work with both of them and I am delighted to be photographing their wedding in June!






























Bike Rental: Mike's Bike Shop | Food: Crepe Neptune | Engagement Ring: Gilt Jewelry | Teal Shoes: Sloan Boutique

1 comment:

  1. WOW! These are such nice pictures. I really like the photos in front of the break-water. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips