Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Engagement: Kristin&Cody

I've known Kristin for a few years now but this was really my first time getting to know Cody. Let me tell you, this couple is a total blast! They were so much fun and energetic despite the rainy weather and I loved getting to know them as a couple. 
Cody and Kristin will be station in North Carolina starting this summer, so our first stop was Portland's waterfront. We were able to get a great view of the city and the sun even came out for us. As far as Portland weather goes we really lucked out. Afterwards we went up to one of my all time favorite places, Christmas Mountain Tree Farm. The two of them were engaged over Christmas so I thought it was fitting. Kristin did as well since her last name will soon be Wood. The cheesiness is adorable. The day was a complete success despite rain, finding parking, and a small incident involving a fence (oh dearie me). I am already so excited for their country wedding next April!

























2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones at the tree farm! That skyline one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tree farm is my fav as well...its so gorgeous. I'm telling you when they get a building up that is where I'm getting married!

      Delete

Blogging tips