Friday, April 12, 2013

Senior: David

You all know this face quite well by now. I won't get to gushy in this post (I'll save that for later). As most of you know David will be graduating this June from the University of Oregon with his Bachelor with a major in Human Physiology and a minor in Business. If you haven't noticed I'm really proud. He is also the first to graduate from college in his family. Gold stars for this guy. It really is amazing to see how far he has come since we graduated high school. 


I also have to share one of his senior photos. It amazes me how much the both of us have changed in what seems like such a short amount of time. My photography is dramatically different and this guy went from good looking to an absolute stud. 








Those of you who know David know how weirdly appropriate that first picture is of him...what a weirdo. 




Working for Nike, he had to sport some of that gear ;)


Congratulations David, you are amazing and everyone is so proud of you :)

1 comment:

  1. GoodNESS! The "weirdly appropriate" picture had me ROFLing hardcore. Pictures look amazing, I love the one in front of Lillis!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips