Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cafe Venae

Is it lunch time yet? I'm seriously drooling thinking about my fabulous lunch last Saturday at Cafe Vanae. Channi's Aunt Mandy has been baking and catering for a while now, and just this last week opened her new cafe at the Mission Mill in Salem. Her baked treats have always been to die for and the food was phenomenal. I'm just dreaming about it all now. 


Mandy's oldest daughter Emma was our waitress on her first day in the cafe. Is she not adorable?!


And here is the food. Oh My Delicious! Amazing carrot cake.


Chicken salad on croissant, heavenly.


My chicken caesar salad and cream of spinach soup. YUM! Are you hungry yet?? Seriously, get in your car, drive there now, they're open until 3!


And desert. No more words needed. Die happy eating this chocolate cake.


All in all this is a must visit place! It was the perfect Saturday, I love the family connection in this sweet place and can't wait until my next visit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips