Monday, April 22, 2013

Oakway Fitness: Morning Workout

My friend Ryan is a trainer at Oakway Fitness and invited me to photograph one of his workouts last weekend. He and another trainer Tyler held an early morning Functional Fitness session at the park. What a work out! I was seriously impressed with some of the tasks these guys had to complete. The morning was crisp, cold, and beautiful and everyone pushed themselves to the limit. I'm really impressed with Ryan and Tyler and hope that next time I can participate and take a break from the camera!  


 
 

One of the challenges was to carry your partner, Ryan shows be example here how you can pick up everyone. Seriously, are you not impressed by these guys yet?


Thank you to Ryan, Tyler, and Oakway Fitness for inviting me to this event and I encourage everyone to check out the next one!


I did a little bit of playing with video on my camera. It's new so go easy on me, but it was a lot of fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips