Sunday, April 14, 2013

Senior: Randall

Randall is confident, fabulous, and has a million dollar smile. She and I also have matching colored leather jackets, definitely my kind of girl. Randall will graduate this June with a Bachelor in Psychology. I'm so impressed by all the graduates I get to work with, they're all so talented and brilliant. Randall has a personality to match the brains and it was a total blast to work with her. Plus she is stunning (my clients make my job so much easier)!

Congratulations Randall on your upcoming graduation!


We had a duck join us for a short bit during our shoot. It really wanted to visit us. He speed swam across the pond and posed perfectly. One duck deserves another right? Seriously, look at the sassiness these two share! 

 

I love when clients let me experiment with different ideas. A few nights before I drove by these steps and saw the lights underneath. Randall was great and hung out with us until is was dark enough to try using the steps. They added a fun edge to her pictures and was awesome about letting me experiment. She rocked every bit of this shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips