Monday, April 8, 2013

52 Weeks: A Year in the Life of Cat

I guess since I've posted week 2 I should probably post week 1 right? And I should first explain what the heck I'm doing. 
I decided that I would begin another year long project, beginning and ending on my birthday life before. But the idea of taking a picture a day seemed immediately daunting and I knew it wasn't something I could pull off with the quality I wanted. So instead I've settled one picture a week to be posted every Friday for the next year. Another goal is to have at least one self portrait a month. I like to begin and end with a photograph of myself (so vain) to give some kind of comparison at the end. And that's how we wound up with this fancy mug as picture number one (crazy red hair for my mermaid summer!) Check back every week for the updated post and follow my progress! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips