Sunday, June 24, 2012

500 likes!

Wow. All I can say is Thank You. My Facebook page now has 500 likes. 20 countries, 15 languages, and 500 people. You are all so amazing and supportive of all my photography and creative projects. Keeping this business going and developing my photography has taken a lot of time and work. I have had a lot of discouraging failure and times where I had to seriously question whether I should keep this business going and if I was really meant to be a photographer. With all of your support and encouragement I have realized that this job is exactly what I need in my life and exactly what I was meant to do. So thank you, to all of you who have always encouraged me and helped me develop and grow.

To say thank you, I'd like to give away a free sitting fee (worth $250) to my fans.

To enter log into facebook and go to my promotions section or this link


https://apps.facebook.com/easypromos/promotions/41373?fb_page_id=115733961773013


 I pick the winner at random on July 1st. You just need to be a facebook fan or follow my blog to enter! Good luck to everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Alysia alysiaverley@gmail.com

    Would love to get family pictures done while your here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I want this. lol Rachael Gregg rachaelgregg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aly and Rachael, I'm moving the contest to my facebook page so you can enter there. I edited the blog to include the link. Thanks for entering! =]

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips