Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wood Paintings

I've been working on the sketches for these paintings for a few months now. I had been waiting to get the supplies to paint them and I'm glad I did. I'm really enjoying the process for these paintings and taking my time on smaller works. Each piece is painted in gauche on an 8x10 plywood. I just love the look and how you can bring light to each of the little creatures. I'm really excited to get them scanned and start making prints. If you have a request for a certain animal feel free to contact me!  





1 comment:

  1. Its Excellent. Great idea to decor house with art on wood. Your art and photo selection is great. I like your describing way. Consider cheap canvas printing online store “Canvas Design” and go with their price list. You will get order and amazed with their canvas quality.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips