Saturday, June 23, 2012

Gallery Wrap Canvas



I've been trying to show my clients all the options they have for printing, it makes me sad that some people never get around to getting their images of the DVD or computer! Printing your images in a book, canvas, or fine art prints helps bring these images to life in a whole new way. So keep your eye out for more posts on different products and prints. Here is a great gallery wrap from one of my 2011 seniors here in Oregon. The image is a high quality print that continues around all four edges and hangs directly on your wall so there is no need for a frame and your work is brought up off the wall. It gives the images a great clean look. 


1 comment:

  1. Nice canvas. It's a nice information about the quality Canvas Prints. We have always wanted to get into printing on canvas. For custom photo artwork I have used Canvas Dezign and have been very satisfied.

    http://goo.gl/ND0OXw

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips