Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wedding: Irene and Tim Hall

What a wonderful day for a wedding! Most of my time in Alaska was cold and rainy, I spent half my time in sweatpants and a hoodie (how unAlaskan I've become!). But Saturday morning was bright and beautiful for Irene and Tim's temple wedding. I've known Irene since middle school, and this winter photographed her older brother Micah's wedding to Rachel. It is always a treat for me to photography weddings of those I grew up with. After portraits at the temple the couple had a reception at the Colony LDS Church. They were such a sweet and fun couple and will be living together back in Idaho where the two met. Make sure to catch the video at the end, Tim wrote Irene a song just for their wedding and I was able to catch it! Congratulations to you both, Irene and Tim! 













































Irene and Timothy Hall from Cat Dossett on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips