Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wedding: Kandi and Jesse Manglona

I have known Kandi and Jesse since they very first started dating. I remember the first winter youth retreat we all had together where during a snowball fight Jesse tackled Kandi down a hillside (a BIG snowy hill!) and staying up with Kandi in the bunks and listening to her gush over Jesse. I remember Kandi telling me about her dates and watching these two truly grow as a couple. 
Seeing them get married was an absolute delight and I was truly honored to take these photographs for my friends. Kandi was a stunning bride with the perfect dress. Everything about this wedding fit the couple perfectly down to the groomsmen's Carharts. I am so happy these two finally tied the knot, congratulations to you, Kandi and Jesse! I can't wait to see how your love and little family grows.





































Kandi, Jesse, and their little daughter Ariel. What a great family.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips