Saturday, August 17, 2013

Anniversary: Katie and Michael

Katie and I have quite the story. We have had times where we couldn't be separated and years where we didn't speak, but she has always come through for me in the end. I was heartbroken when I couldn't attend her and Mikey's wedding last summer. I planned this session for their anniversary and I'm so glad I was able to. The love between these two is radiant and they share that love with their two children. This is truly a special family and I am so honored to have Katie as one of my dearest friends. 




















Katie and Michael, thank you so much for letting my photograph you two. I am so excited for you to start this new chapter in your lives and that I get to be a part of it. 

White Wedding Dress: Mila's Boutique and Alterations | Black Evening Gown: Nordstrom | Drum: Made by Katie Cherrier | Bracelet: Gene Chilton | Location: McHugh Creek and Beluga Point 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips