Friday, August 2, 2013

Wedding: Andrea and Max

 Once upon a time, I was a little camp kid and Andrea was one of my amazing counselors! After knowing her and looking up to her for all these years, I was honored when Andrea asked if I would shoot her wedding. It was a beautiful day and knowing her and Max and so many of the wedding party made it a blast. 
While Andrea was absolutely elegant in her dress, she definitely knows how to have fun! The wedding was Iron Man themed from the flowers, decor, cake toppers, to Max's cufflinks (his license plate even says IronMax!) They even had a piñata at their reception.
We had a quick trip to Independence Mine before we were rained out and finished the evening at the old Knik Bridge. These two were so full of love and laughter! 


































Andrea and Max- I am so happy for both of you in your new married life and beautiful new home! I can't see what journey you two take on next. Thank you for having me be a part of your amazing day.

Flowers: AK Bouquet | Bridal Hair: Beauty Call by Shannon | Wedding Venue: Good Shepherd Lutheran Church |  Dress: David's Bridal | Engagement Ring: Fred Meyer's Jewelers | Wedding Bands: Zales |Cake: Kaela Hartman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips