Monday, August 5, 2013

Weddings: Brenna and Marc

I was out running errands before my senior shoot when I ran into Brenna working. We went to middle school together way back when and have kept in touch over the years (plus we both have a fabulous addiction to eyeshadow!) To my surprise Brenna informed me that in the next hour she would be getting married! So here I am, my friend headed to the courthouse and I have all of my camera gear in my car, there is really no choice! 
Brenna looked absolutely stunning and so happy with Marc! There were smiles on every person there, love filled those small courthouse hallways. 






















Brenna- I'm so happy fate had me catch you and I could be there for your wedding! You were a stunning bride and I can't wait to see what you and Marc take on next =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips