Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Senior: Sandy

Sandy is my muse! There are so many amazing things I can say about her and I am so glad that we had the chance to work together. She has the most amazing wardrobe, loves getting dolled up, and absolutely kills in front of the camera! We totally connected and it made her session so much fun and absolutely incredible. Sandy wanted something a little different for her session to fit her extremely fabuloust fashion sense and we came up with a fantastic set. I absolutely died over her vintage flair and accessories from her grandmother! Not only is Sandy gorgeous but she is a brilliant girl and I'm so excited to see where she goes after graduation, because this girl is definitely going places ;)






Doesn't she look like Natalie Portman?!











Sandy, thank you so much for working with me and I can't wait to work with you again! You are an incredibly talented and stunning girl who will do great things with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips